Working with center managers, supervisors, and employees to incorporate mindfulness tools in professional growth areas within the dispatch center.
Some areas of growth can be: cultivating resilience, harnessing more patience, reconnecting with career, creating more balance in-and-out of work, tools for better communication with peers and employees, navigating life transitions while showing up for the demanding profession of dispatching, navigating organizational role changes, cultivating more presence at work, areas of growth noted in performance evaluations, amongst others.
The investment is made either by organizations for their employees or by the individuals themselves recognizing that they want to pursue growth in certain areas of their dispatching career through a mindfulness lens.
To find out more about the program and determine if this is a good fit for you, schedule a free informational call by clicking on the button below.
“Executive Coaching focuses on improving performance by helping individuals to develop and sustain new perspectives, attitudes, skills and behaviors.” -Stanford Business
Also below from Stanford Business what Executive Coaching involves and some benefits of Executive Coaching-
Executive Coaching involves:
- Gathering and giving feedback
- Identifying development opportunities
- Building awareness
- Facilitating solutions by asking powerful questions
- Setting goals and creating action plans
- Facilitating learning
- Supporting and encouraging over the long term
- Monitoring progress and holding others accountable
The benefits of Executive Coaching include:
- Enhancing performance and increased productivity
- Improving morale
- Reducing turnover
- Attracting talent
- Increasing self-esteem and confidence
- Leveraging of talents
- Building new skill sets
- Increasing likelihood that goals will be reached